- EGYPTIAN GOD HORUS STATUE - The son of Isis and Osiris, Horus, one of the most significant Egyptian deities, is the god of the sky, war and hunting. He is depicted as a man with the head of a falcon and the Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power from deities such as the Ra Egyptian god.
- EGYPTIAN DECORATIONS WALL SCULPTURE - The pyramids that acted as tombs for Egyptian pharaohs and royalty were covered in intricate hieroglyphics and images of Egyptian gods or the daily life of their people so it is only fitting that our Egyptian wall decor now decorate your Egyptian style home.
- HIGH-QUALITY EGYPTIAN DECOR - Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, our Egyptian statues and sculptures include fine details such as Egyptian hieroglyphs which are painted by hand.
- DESIGN TOSCANO EGYPTIAN STATUES - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, these detailed Egyptian figures make perfect gifts for the Egyptian history buff, a goddess royal alter, or pyramid display.
- Our perfectly sized historical Egyptian decorations measure 12"Wx1.5"Dx8.5"H 2 lbs. and are so realistically sculpted you'll swear you've walked into an Egyptian pyramid collection tomb.
Publisher: Design Toscano
Details: Hang this popular amulet for protection and good luck! Symbolizing the power of the god of light, our Eye of Horus is intricately carved, then cast in quality designer resin and hand-painted in full color. Flanked by the goddesses Nekhbet and Wadjet, this enduring Design Toscano collectible icon of Egyptology makes a striking wall display in home or gallery. A great housewarming gift! 12"Wx1½ "Dx8½ "H. 2 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 12.2 x 15.8 inches