- The Humorous Game of African stereotypes and reactions by KultureGames.
- 50 Question Cards, 270 Answer Cards and a Game Guide.
- Recommended for 4 or more players. Ages 16+
- Written by Africans on the continent and in the diaspora.
- We are #LaughingForLiteracy (One game purchased = One book donated to a child in an underserved African community.)
Details: How many times have you been asked if you speak African? How many times have you rolled your eyes when the insect in the "feed children in Africa" commercial appears? Or when a friend who has never left the continent has a British accent? What is the first thing that you think of when you hear these words: African parents, a black cat, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Egypt? This is a pretty straightforward game. Each round, a rotating dictator (decision maker) reads a Question card and citizens (players) answer with the best fitting or funniest Answer card in their hand. The dictator reads the Answer cards aloud and decides who wins each round. A new round starts and a new dictator takes over.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.2 x 3.1 inches